From PARIS CDG AIRPORT
Take a train to Lyon Part-Dieu Train Station
Bus to PARIS GARE DE LYON
Bus n°4 to Gare Montparnasse ; stop at Gare de Lyon – 45 minutes
From LYON SAINT EXUPERY AIRPPORT
– Airport Shuttle RhônExpress – stop at LYON PART-DIEU (29min)
Book a train to come to Lyon : http://www.sncf-connect.com/
From PARIS GARE DE LYON
Many trains every day – go to Lyon in 2hours
Two train stations in the city
-> Lyon PART-DIEU and Lyon PERRACHE
– Bus, tramway, and subway: www.tcl.fr
– Ride city bikes from various stations across the city: https://velov.grandlyon.com
– Taxi Lyon: https://www.taxilyon.com/
– Allô Taxi: http://www.allotaxi.fr/particuliers/
– Taxi Lyonnais: https://www.taxilyonnais.com/taxi-lyon
Café-Théâtre l’Improvidence : 6th, chaponnay street, 3rd district in Lyon
Tourism Office : place Bellecour, 2nd district in Lyon
Here are 5 must-do activities in Lyon:
– Visit the historic Old Town (Vieux Lyon) and explore its charming streets, Renaissance architecture, and traboules (hidden passageways).
– Discover Lyon’s gastronomy by indulging in a traditional Lyonnais meal at a “bouchon” restaurant, known for its hearty local cuisine.
– Take a stroll along the banks of the Rhône and Saône rivers, enjoying the picturesque views and relaxing ambiance.
– Explore the fascinating Musée des Confluences, an architectural marvel showcasing natural history, anthropology, and science exhibits.
– Climb up to Fourvière Hill to visit the Basilica of Notre-Dame de Fourvière and enjoy breathtaking panoramic views of the city.
The Lyon Improv Fest is dedicated to creating an inclusive and welcoming environment for all participants. Our Code of Conduct applies to students, teachers, performers, volunteers, and all members of the LIF community. We have drawn inspiration from the Nursery Festival’s code of conduct, with the kind permission of Stephen, the festival’s founder.
1. Respect Boundaries: Communicate and honor personal boundaries both on and off stage, recognizing that these boundaries may vary for each individual.
2. Maintain Safe and Appropriate Physical Contact: Ensure that any physical contact remains safe and socially appropriate at all times.
3. Speak Up: If something makes you uncomfortable or if you observe another participant experiencing discomfort, please voice your concerns. Listening with an open mind when someone else speaks up is essential.
4. Act with Intelligence and Integrity: Play to the best of your abilities, upholding a high standard of intelligence and integrity in your improvisation.
5. Assume Good Intentions: Recognize that individuals rarely intend to be offensive. Approach interactions with the belief that people have good intentions.
6. Embrace Diversity: In improv, you have the freedom to embody any character or persona. Ensure that everyone else enjoys the same freedom of expression.
7. Address Concerns: If you have any questions, complaints, or if you have experienced any form of misconduct within a workshop venue or at an LIF event, please reach out to any staff member or contact us.
8. Avoid Spreading Rumors: Refrain from spreading rumors or engaging in gossip. Rumors are not a reliable source of information and can cause harm. If you have concerns or questions, address them through the appropriate channels.
9. Conflict Resolution: In the event of a conflict, we work with a **mediator of justice** in France and a law firm to ensure fair and just resolution. A mediator of justice is an independent person responsible for finding an amicable solution to civil disputes, such as conflicts. The law makes mediation mandatory in certain disputes. We will not hesitate to involve them if necessary.